Custom Fiberglass Pool Construction
Custom Fiberglass Pools are manufactured with over 28 years experience in design and manufacturing, and delivered right to your door.
Our Custom Fiberglass Pools, Construction Process:
- The hole is excavated
- The pool is set
- The pool is filled with water
- As the pool fills, the plumbing is run, equipment is set, and the pool is backfilled.
- Once the pool is full, the tile is set and the deck is installed.
Custom Fiberglass Pool – PROS:
- Our Custom Fiberglass Pools have pre-set designs.
- Customize your pool by selecting your depth profile, personalized liner, and coping & decking material.
- Like fiberglass, these pools do harbor algae growth. Having a non-porous surface leads to less chemical and electricity usage during the season.
- The need to replace the liner allows for change in the future, and costs less to replace than re-plastering.
- The long term cost of owning these pools is mid-range between the Premier Shotcrete Pool Line and the Vinyl Liner Pool Line.
- Custom Fiberglass Pools have a low cost of construction.
- Fiberglass pools are for families who want a pool, but maybe their property values don’t warrant the larger investment.
- Fiberglass Pools are a perfect fit for a first pool owner in a younger community.
Contact Camp Pool Builders at (843) 683-2862 for a face to face meeting and property evaluation to help determine which type of pool will best suit your need.